About This Game
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the noctual, inhuman predators that leave their hives to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
Good Night. Good Luck.
- Welcome to the Quarantine - Experience an original and intense story set in an infected city cut off from the outside world. Only the fittest have any hope of survival.
- Vast Open World - Dying Light lets you traverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you fight for survival against many kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies.
- Night Changes the Rules - In daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its hunt.
- Parkour-Style Movement - Whether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before.
- Brutal, Visceral Combat - Fight face to face using a diverse selection of melee weapons: knives, bats, axes, or more unusual tools of destruction. Strike down your enemies, cut off their limbs, save your own life!
- Firearms - Powerful but noisy. Use pistols, shotguns, and rifles to gain an advantage over enemies, but remember that gunfire can and will attract unwanted attention.
- Craft Your Weapons - Why use an ordinary cleaver when you can attach a lighter for buing damage? Or wrap a hammer in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light lets you create your own weapon upgrades and construct increasingly efficient tools of combat.
- Be the Quarantine Hero - Dying Light features RPG elements that let you develop the protagonist and adjust him to your play style. It’s a long and difficult jouey from rookie to badass.
- Choose Your Play Style - Make use of weapons, your surroundings, and traps set by other survivors. Provoke groups of enemies to attack each other. Complete objectives by day or at night. Take advantage of darkness, fog, and storm to remain unseen. Tu the odds in your favor with offensive and defensive gadgets. It’s always your call!
- Hours of Gameplay - Discover a thrilling story, complete more than a hundred side-quests, and put your skills to the test in special challenges.
- Co-op Mode for 4 Players - Cooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character.
- Be the Zombie - Unique online mode where you play as a zombie. If you ever dreamed of stalking other survivors, now is your chance. Let the hunt begin!
- Breathtaking Visuals and Realism - Dying Light is the first game based on the Chrome Engine 6 - the latest revolutionary incaation of Techland’s proprietary technology. Built from the ground up with next-generation consoles and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in mind, it delivers a new level of visual quality, special effects, and dynamic weather conditions, maintaining unparalleled efficiency at the same time.
MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3 Hard Drive: 40 GB free space Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6870 (1GB VRAM) DirectX: Version 11 Sound: DirectX compatible Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported. Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
DYING LIGHT Techland 2014. Published and Distributed by Waer Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: & Waer Bros. Entertainment Inc.